Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I'm Loving

Hi Loves,


Today I decided to link up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday! 


I'm Loving that it is Blueberry season at our house. Yes, they do become a pain because we have 4 bushes and have to pick them every night. But they are so sweet, healthy, and delicious. 

So good and healthy. Lots of antioxidants! 

I'm Loving how clean the backyard/patio area is. I spent all day yesterday pressure washing the patio. Man, if you're looking for workout for your arms do some pressure washing. I'm so sore today. But I am very satisfied at how clean it is. Now we can enjoy the patio, pool, and hot tub for the short amount of summer we get here in Oregon. 
The before and after in one spot.
Now all clean and ready to enjoy! 

I'm Loving this delicious dessert I made. Really simple. Strawberries, Blueberries, Angel Food Cake, and Cool Whip Free. Put it all in layers. It's so light and refreshing for these summer evenings. And the blueberries are fresh from our backyard which makes it even better. Have y'all tried Cool Whip Free? It's very light and delicious. 
Yum, Yum!

I'm Loving that I get to have dinner tomorrow night with my sweet friend Courtney. We've been trying to get together a lot and it just hasn't worked out but tomorrow night we are finally getting together. 

I'm Loving that Big Brother starts tomorrow night. Big Brother is my favorite summer show. I actually made a friend last summer at work because we bonded over Big Brother and then realized we had a lot in common. Can't wait to see how this season turns out. Do any of y'all watch Big Brother? We can have Big Brother chats :) 

That's all for this week. If you want to join in jump over to Jamie's page. Have a great day. 

Love,
Heather




1 comment:

  1. love your loves!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    have a good night!

    ReplyDelete