Monday, July 30, 2012

A Bit of Disappointment

Hi Loves,

So tonight I have a little bit of a disappointment post. So this past weekend I was the MOH in a really close friends wedding. So fact in close I went to Disneyland with her, her fiance (now husband) and her son in September/October. Well I saw this post on Pinterest....

And I thought it would be a perfect gift for them for their wedding. A signed picture and a Just Married Button. I had major plans for this signed picture. I was going to put it in a frame and then add a shelf and key hook to the picture frame. Well this is what they sent me in the mail....


All they sent me was a Postcard! A freaking postcard. No signed picture! No Just Married button! I am really disappointed. I've kind of lost trust in pinterest now too, since that's where I got the idea. I'm not sure what I am going to do now. Very upset :( 

Has anybody else had some major fails with Pinterest?

Love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment