Friday, July 27, 2012

2012 London Olympics

Today July 27th, 2012...

Opening Ceremony of the 2012 London Olympics!!!! 
Source: vevmo.com via spring on Pinterest

I don't know about y'all but ever since I was little I can remember watching the Olympics. Summer Olympics are definitely my favorite. 

This whole week I've been watching the Today show coverage of the Olympics. They have been giving great sneak peak coverage. Seeing them interview the athlete's has been amazing. It amazes me the strength and passion these Olympians have. When I think about myself just beginning to run I think to the athlete's and how they've been doing their sport their whole life. It's definitely a dedication and they have it! 

My favorite sports to watch by far are Gymnastics, Swimming, and Beach Volleyball. I can't wait to watch the Fab Five and I hope they dominate at Gymnastics and bring home Gold for the USA! 

The showdown between Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte! I want to see Phelps become the most decorated Olympian ever but let's face it Ryan is HOT so I want to see him win too just so I can stare at him, lol. It's going to be a great dual! 
Source: via Allie on Pinterest

And Beach Volleyball, I love watching them dig in and get serious.

I am full on routing for Team USA! Can't wait to watch all the events. What are your favorites? Are y'all watching the opening ceremony tonight?

Here's to Team USA! 

And in case you've been living under a rock and haven't seen this, here's the 2012 USA Olympic Swimming Team with their take on Call Me Maybe

Love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment