Tuesday, November 6, 2012

NYC at Christmas

Hi Friends,

Long time no talk, I know. I promise to have an update on the move coming soon. Things have just been crazy busy and I've been battling a sickness for three weeks = lack of energy. Before I bring you the update on the move, I need some help.

I get the opportunity of a lifetime. It's been on my bucket list for as long as I remember. I get to go to NYC during Christmas time. I'm actually going the weekend of Thanksgiving. I will really only be there for about a day and a half meeting my mom but I'm so excited.

I need y'alls help. What are your top things to see in NYC at Christmas time? I am starting to form a list of my top priority things to see and would love your help.

Thanks Loves,
Heather

And I promise an update by next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment