Thursday, April 19, 2012

Meal Planning

Hi Loves,

Does anyone out there in blog land meal plan? I've always heard of people doing it and seen people doing it so I thought I should try.

I got inspired via Pinterest to make a meal planning "white" board.



I just loved the idea of being able to see what the week had in store. Here is the one that I made...

I'm not satisfied with it yet but it was a start with the materials I had at the moment I wanted to make it.

The idea of planning meals always starts out good in my household but then things always get in the way. I think we only got to Monday on this past weeks meals before the nights got switched and too chaotic for all these meals. I'm going to keep trying to plan out the meals so that I won't waste food during the week. It also helps keeps money down by not eating out all the time.

Do you guys meal plan? If so, what are some of your tips and tricks? How do you plan? I just love seeing new ideas :)

Love,
Heather

Oh BTW...Trisha Yearwood has a new cooking show on the Food Network called Trisha's Southern Kitchen . I watched it this past weekend and it's fabulous. You should defanitely DVR it or watch and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment