Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Randoms

Hi Loves,
 Welcome to Friday! I love Fridays. Although today is rainy outside, boo :(.

1. Remember said infection on my face from last post. Yup well it was defanitely a Staph Infection and possibly MRSA but they won't know the strand until the culture comes back in 2 days. They ended up having to drain it out and I get to where this awesome misplaced pirate patch for a couple days.
Don't you wish you could wear this awesome patch? I'm sure you're jealous. Hehe. Could be worse. Luckily we caught it early. Doc said it probably came from the gym towels. So ladies, take your own towels to the gym. I defanitely am from now on.

2. Before all this infection started, I found a recipe in a Trisha Yearwood cookbook for Twice Baked Potatoes. Ladies they were to die for. Here's how they turned out.

3. This is the time of the year I defanitely wish I lived on the East Coast because its horse season. Tomorrow is the Carolina Cup and I so dearly wish I was going.


Sadly I don't live on the East Coast so I will be watching it online. Have a fantastic time and take lots of pictures if you are going.

4. I am completely obsessed with two songs right now. Oddly enough both videos involve Justin Bieber. I love his new song "Boyfriend", I think he sounds so grown up on this track. And then I love "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen. But I love the video that Bieber, Selena Gomez, Ashley Tisdale, and friends did. My fav part is when Bieber and Selena are just about to kiss then Ashley pulls them apart, so cute. (Click on the links and they will send you to youtube to watch. I'm having issues with embedding the videos for some reason today)

5. And last but not least for this Friday, I finally get to cash in my last Christmas present. On Sunday I'm going to see...
Source: google.com via Rachel on Pinterest

I've been wanting to see this for years so I can't wait. Hopefully I'll be able to take some video or pictures to show you guys.

Well that's all for this Friday. Oh BTW, can you believe that March is already pretty much over? This year is flying by like crazy. Have a fantastic weekend!

Loves,
Heather



1 comment: