Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fire!

Happy New Year! On this fabulous start to 2012, I've received my very first Blog Award. I've received the Blog on Fire Award from Angela over at Belles & Bows! Angela makes great posts and she's quite the twitter girl too :) Go check out her fabulous blog and I am positive you won't be dissapointed.

As part of this award I am to share five things about myself, so here we go:
1: I was born and raised in Oregon but have lived in Hawaii and Georgia. I plan on hopefully moving back to Georgia or somewhere in the South in the near future as I fell in love with the southern hospitality and way of life while living in Georgia.

2. I started reading blogs several years ago and then decided to start my own. Last year it was touch and go with my blog but this year I've committed to spending some more time in blog land because there are some fabulous ladies out there and I love feeling part of a great community.

3. I have two degrees, of which I'm using neither. Ha, talk about a waste of college currently. Due to the economy its been a struggle. But 2012 is my year, I can just feel it :)

4. I am lactose intolerant but love Dairy. If I see Ice Cream or Frozen yogurt, you can bet I will most likely be having some. I just love it!

5. I love fashion and makeup, however I have a hard time with it on myself but have committed to making this the year of me and will be shopping a little more to improve on my skills and try out some of those things I see all over. Get ready for the 2012 edition of Heather!

Well wasn't that exciting. I hope you enjoyed the fun little random facts about me. Part of the award is to get to pass it onto 5 other bloggers. I love this. The blogging community is so fabulous. So ladies I pass this award along to you:

Reasonably Swanky
Savanah Smiles
Perfectly Imperfect
Keep It Classy Alabama
Life In It's Ordinary Form

I hope you girls enjoy! Thanks Angela for this Fab Award!
Love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment