Thursday, October 20, 2011

ABC's of me.

Saw this fun little thing over on Michelle's blog Southern Ambition. Thought I'd follow her lead tell you my ABC's. If you want to, leave a comment with a link to your blog and your ABC's for a little fun. :)


A. AREA CODE: 503
B. BED SIZE: twin (I have always had a twin and am definitely needing a bigger bed, just won’t fit in my room. Once I move out though, big bed is on order)
C. CHORE YOU HATE: dishes. Absolutely hate them.
D. DOG'S NAME: Don’t have a dog
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: My Diet Coke. Can’t live without it currently
F. FAVORITE COLOR: pink and tiffany blue
G. GOLD OR SILVER: White Gold and Platinum J but silver will work
H. HEIGHT: 5'5
I: INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: nothing now but used to play the flute
J. JOB: currently working at the zoo in food services (looking for job in career field but economy sucks)
K. KIDS: none until I find mr right and we are married
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: living at home with the parental currently. Helps save on rent money.
M. MOM'S NAME: Dawn
N. NICKNAME: “Heath” is what most my family calls me.  
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: Never had one.
P. PET PEEVE: Rude for no reason people
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: “Take me to bed or lose me forever” –Top Gun. My favorite movie of all time. Not my favorite quote but I totally am going to say this to my man someday lol
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty
S. SIBLINGS: Just me. No siblings but tons of cousins on both sides
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: depends on what time I’m working and whether I am going to the gym before or after work.
U. UNDERWEAR: What about them? Pretty ones…
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: I’m not a huge fan of brussel sprouts
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: I hate being late. I’m always 15 minutes early. The only time I’ve been late was due to car troubles.
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: I’ve had my left foot x-rayed in Florida when my foot was ran over with an electrical wheel chair at Epcot. Broke all the bones on the top of my foot. Hobbled along on crutches the rest of the trip.
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: I love baking. Most of the things I bake come out the best versus my cooking
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: Love them all. I want to work with animals for my career (or kids, still trying to figure that one out).

Have a goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment