Tuesday, October 25, 2011

2 Months to Christmas

This morning I woke up and realized that it's only 2 months until Christmas! Can you believe how fast this year has gone by. Now I love Christmas time. It's my favorite time of the year. The lights, the decorations, the warmth and happiness. I just love all of it. Today I was listening to clips from Michael Buble's new CD...
On first listen, it sounds like its a great CD. So as I was thinking about Christmas today I started to think about gifts. Now really the only people I have to buy gifts for currently are my parents. They already have everything. So I have no idea what to get for them this year. What kinds of things are on your lists to buy your parents? Maybe I can find some ideas. Well off to dinner. Have a good evening everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment