Thursday, February 3, 2011

Introduction

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my blog. I'm Heather. I will be 26 tomorrow...woohoo (but scary at the same time). I'm new to the whole writing a blog thing. I've been following blogs for a long time and it's such a great community that I thought I would join.
A little catch up on me...
I graduated from the University of Hawaii-Hilo in 2009 with a Bachelor's in Marine Science & Psychology. I've had a few adventures in jobs since including working in Georgia with SeaTurtles. I'm currently back home in Oregon looking for work. It's a hard economy out there and haven't had the best luck. I'm trying to keep my head high and just know that there's a plan out there for me.
On another note...
I love all things preppy, coastal, and southern. I'm obviously not southern but fell in love with it while living in Georgia. I love exploring new things and meeting new people. I can't wait to get more into this blogging world.
That's all for now...
~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment