Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 3 & 4

Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show




My favorite show for a long time has been One Tree Hill (OTH). I've watched it since the first episode and have all the seasons on DVD. If this show were to end I would be lost without it. At first I wasn't too excited that they were taking Lucas and Peyton off but I love the new characters and it's still just as good :)



So because I was busy all day yesterday I'm updating for today too...



Day 4: a picture of your night

It's not really the night quite yet but I already know what I'll be doing...heading to the gym to work out. This week I've gotta get in all my workouts before going on vacation for 2 weeks.

I hope everyone is enjoying their 3 day weekend (if you have one)



No comments:

Post a Comment