Thursday, February 17, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge..

30 Day Photo Challenge thanks in part to Southern Ambition

Here are the Rules...

Day 1: a picture of yourself with ten facts
Day 2: a picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 3: a picture of the cast from your favorite show
Day 4: a picture of your night
Day 5: a picture of your favorite memory
Day 6: a picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
Day 7: a picture of your most treasured item
Day 8: a picture that makes you laugh
Day 9: a picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Day 10: a picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with
Day 11: a picture of something you hate
Day 12: a picture of something you love
Day 13: a picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14: a picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 15: a picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16: a picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17: a picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Day 18: a picute of your biggest insecurity
Day 19: a picture and a letter
Day 20: a picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
Day 21: a picture of something you wish you could forget
Day 22: a picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23: a picture of your favorite book
Day 24: a picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25: a picture of your day
Day 26: a picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27: a picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28: a picture of something you're afraid of
Day 29: a picture that can always make you smile
Day 30: a picture of someone you miss


Day 1: a picture of yourself

1. I'm an only child. It never used to bother me because I have so many cousins and lots of friends in the neighborhood growing up. However as I get older I really wish that I had siblings.
2. I am totally addicted to Diet Coke. Seriously my day can't function without it. I wake up and that's the first thing I do is grab a Diet Coke. I would love to quit drinking it but I just can't bring myself to do it.
3. I really really really want twins, preferably boy/girl twins, when I get to that stage.
4. I am afraid that I will not be able to have children. Always been a feeling inside me that I've never been able to shake. So I might have to take fertility meds and quite possibly could end up with my dream of twins.
5. If I could go back and redo college, I would hands down go a completely different path than I did.
6. I want to have a relationship with God, read the bible, and go to church but for some reason I just don't know where to start.
7. I wish that I was more of a girly girl. Growing up I never really cared what I looked like and still don't put the effort into myself. I wish someone would just come in and teach me how to be more girly.
8. I want so badly to find an awesome handsome guy to start dating and fall in love. It's been a long time since I've had a relationship and I'm ready for one again.
9. I love kisses on the forehead. I think they are so sweet and so romantic.
10. I'm obsessed with shoes. I seriously have over 100 pairs. And still buying.
I hope you enjoyed some facts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment