Monday, June 4, 2012

Mondays Randoms

Just a few random's on my mind right now....

I'm worried that I am not going to get the job I applied for. This would really bum me out because it's my way back to the south and I am tired of being in Oregon.

I'm burned out completely. My life has been so busy lately.

This is the last week of school and I'm actually sad. I wish I could keep working during the summer with the school. I love what I've been doing.

I'm torn between two career paths which is stressing me out.

I'm tired of wedding stuff. I love my friend who's wedding I'm in this summer but I'm just burned out on doing stuff every weekend for it.

I'm tired of hearing people on facebook update every little freaking detail about their kids and sleeping patterns and whatever. We don't need to hear everything. Just post cute pictures, nobody cares about the rest.
               I dont think I want kids anymore. The older I get, the less and less I want them. Weird, I know. But true


I felt like a horrible friend today as I forgot to call my buddy because I've been so scatter-brained from being so busy. Ugh

I pretty much am not happy with my life tonight.

Therefore, I'm grabbing a glass of wine and watching some tv then going to bed early.

Love,
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment