Friday, June 24, 2011

Show Us Your Life~Singles

The fabulous Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is hosting Show Us Your Life~Singles again. As per her post, SUYL has been very successful in setting up 7 couples! I would say that is pretty amazing and awesome. I've debated back and forth about creating a post about myself. I'm pretty much one of the last single people in my group of friends. Ha. Who knows if anything may come out of this but here goes nothing...

Hi, I'm Heather!

I'm 26 and currently live in Oregon. I've also lived in Hawaii for 4 years and Georgia for 7 months. I graduated from the University of Hawaii~Hilo with a Bachelor's in Marine Science and a Bachelor's in Psychology. My passion is working with marine animals or zoo animals. This passion took me to Georgia last summer where I worked with Sea Turtles and loved my job!
While living in Georgia I absoultely fell in love with the South. The food, the charm, and the hospitality. I'm pretty sure I will end up back in the south somewhere at some point.
Friends and Family mean everything to me. Without them, life just wouldn't be life. I can't wait to have a family of my own someday. Right now I'm practicing being the best Aunt I can be to my Best Friends two boys and soon to be daughter!
I absolutely Love to Travel! Every year my family travels down to Cabo for a vacation full of relaxation in the sun. I love travelling back to Hawaii to visit friends that are still living there. I travelled to Scotland, London, and Ireland after graduation but defanitely didn't see all and would love to go back. I even love travelling to Disney World!


I love to try new things and have exciting adventures. I may be shy in the beginning but once you get me opened up there's lots to Love. We will see what may come of this..haha. If you're interested or know someone who is just leave a comment and we will go from there.
Thanks Loves,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment