Monday, April 1, 2013

April Goals

So April is upon us....

Did you get tricked today with April Fools? I've always disliked this day as I usually get tricked pretty good. I'm a sucker I guess. Well now that April is upon us I have a couple goals for the month that I thought I'd share with y'all.

1. Register for classes for Grad School
      -so excited to start at Florida Atlantic University in August but nervous too

2. Continue to log my food in myfitnesspal app

3. Participate in Heather's Cross Train or Remain the Same Challenge
       -I plan to do cross-training 2x per week. I'm thinking DVD's or bike riding

4. Get back to running
       -I haven't been running much as I've been really sick. My body feels the need to run

5. Keep the house clean
       -I did a deep cleaning today and I'm hoping my roommates will help me keep it clean.


These are my April goals. Are you setting goals this month? What are they?

Have a great April!
~Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment